About the Developer
||Dr. Nazanin Zarabadi
serves as a full-time faculty in the Biology department at Houston
- Attended University of Houston (January
1984-May 1988); received a Bachelor of Science degree in May 1988
with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
- Attended University of Texas Health Science
Center-Dental Branch in Houston,TX (August 1988-May 1992); received
a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in May 1992.
- Joined a private practice in the Houston
Medical Center area (1993-1998).
- Joined a dental research facility in Houston,
Reality Research and Publishing, and contributed to research and
- Started teaching part-time in the Biology department
of Houston Community College-Northwest in the Fall 1994 semester.
- Became a full-time Biology faculty member at
HCC-Northwest in the Fall 2000 semester.
- Started the Continuing Education course,
"Particle Counting Technician Program," in the Spring 2001 semester
and has been teaching a few courses every semester.